The Homecoming (1996 release)
Michael Bowman – violin, vocals
Jil Chambless – flute, whistle, vocals
Lonny Finley – guitar, mandolin, whistle, vocals
Randy Palmer – bass, bodhran, bones, vocals
Tom Stem – guitar, bouzouki, button accordion, bones, vocals
Rick Cunningham – guitar, mandolin, uilleann pipes, whistle
1. The Homecoming/Jackson’s Cravat (jigs) 3:09
2. Jamie Raeburn’s Farewell/Fannie Power (song/waltz) 6:06
3. Sporting Boys/Black-eyed Sailor (reels) 2:54
4. Two Sisters (song) 4:06
5. Soldier’s Joy/La Grande Chaine (reels) 3:08
6. Pernod Waltz/Sleepy Maggie (waltz/reel) 4:09
7. Langstrom’s Pony/Geese on the Bog (jigs) 3:58
8. Love is Teasing (song) 3:13
9. Whiskey in the Jar (song) 3:07
10. Woods of Old Limerick/John D. McGurk’s/Fairy Reel (reels) 3:57
11. Kirkconnel Lea (song) 3:57
12. Mountain and the Flood/Julia Delaney’s/Hunter’s Purse (reels) 4:39
13. Allen Tyne (song) 3:34
14. Mrs. Kelly’s Chickens/Louis Waltz (waltzes) 3:25
15. The Exile (song) 4:05
16. The Parting Glass/Jug of Punch (air/reel) 4:33
CDs have been kept in inventory storage and have never been opened. Cases may show stress fractures.
Canadian and overseas: not responsible for VAT or any other tariffs and taxes levied.
Southern Fried Filk Charity Effort
Filker and actor Michael Liebmann passed away on July 26, 2016, due to complications from surgery. He was a native New Yorker who had lived in New York, in California and finally in Atlanta, Georgia. He was a graduate of California State University with a Bachelor’s Degree of Science in Business Administration (Accounting suboption). He worked as a legal secretary. He was also a veteran, having served in the United States Navy from 1979 to 1984.
Additionally, he was instrumental in starting GAFilk, a filking convention in the Atlanta area which has been going on since 1999, and he was known as a vendor of filk and Celtic music at local highland games and Celtic festivals.
Read an interview with him here (click!).
Items sold here have part of their proceeds donated to the American Brain Tumor Association, which has been helping people fight brain cancer since 1973.
More Products from Southern Fried Filk Charity Effort
Sorry no more offers available