You can’t go back in time and experience a young Julia Ecklar performing filk for a small convention audience ever again. So we’ve created the next best thing.
Using a rediscovered audience recording by Art “Boots” Coleman — and meticulously restored and remastered from an original analog cassette by Phil Klum — we’ve brought for you the energy, the fun, and the magic of Julia’s performances from the early era of filk
- The Dark Is Rising (lyrics by Susan Cooper, adapted by Julia Ecklar; music by Julia Ecklar)
- Man of Red (Kathy Mar)
- Superman Sex Life Boogie (Tom Smith) [EXPLICIT]
- Hellraiser (Tom Smith)
- Flowers for Algernon (Kathy Mar)
- The Hand Of God (Julia Ecklar)
- The Grandfather Clock (Frank Hayes/trad.) [EXPLICIT]
- Temperature of Revenge (Lyrics by Tom Smith; music by Julia Ecklar)
- Starship Unity (Anne Passovoy/trad.)
- Houseguests (Larry Warner)
- Harry’s Dilemma (Larry Warner)
- Bold Marauder (Richard Fariña)
- The Mary Ellen Carter (Stan Rogers)
Canadian and overseas customers please take note: we are not responsible for VAT or any other tariffs and taxes your region may levy for you to get your package.